Just a quick note to say that the KillaCycle has started it's journey to NZ! Bill informed us that it left on a truck yesterday after many days of hard work making sure everything was packed and documented appropriately for customs.
The journey begins :)
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
The schedule for the KillaCycle while in NZ is now 100% confirmed for the period 21st Jan - 6th Feb 2010. Here it is :
- Thur 21st - Sun 24th Jan - Wellington, show and talk at Te Papa (Bill Dubé will be speaking 6:30pm Thursday and 1pm Sunday for 30-40 minutes).
- Mon 25th Jan - Palmerston North, show and talk (Te Manawa museum, 10am - 2pm).
- Wed 27th Jan - Taupo, Bill and Eva talk, but KillaCycle not on display (Roberts Reserve, Lake Terrace, 1pm - 3pm)
- Thur 28th Jan - Hamilton, show and talk (Wintec, 2 - 3pm Automotive workshop D1.01 Avalon Campus).
- Sat Jan 30th - 4 and Rotary Nationals - show and shine (ASB Showrounds, Greenlane, Auckland)
- Sun Jan 31st - 4 and Rotary Nationals - drag racing (Fram Autolite Dragway, Meremere).
- Sat Feb 6th - Nelson, NZDRA National Series meet - drag racing (Motueka Aerodrome)
Friday, November 6, 2009
Here is the high quality video of the Electric Saker's first wheel rotation. Thanks to Tom for extracting the video!