- NZ's first road legal solar powered car takes to the road.
- APEV organised Electric Vehicle Workshops in Wellington, Christchurch and Auckland.
This solar powered car was developed at Waikato University and will travel from Auckland to Bluff (1700km) starting from the Auckland domain this Thursday morning (24th Nov). Go for it guys! More details are available here. They will be competing with the SolarWorld GT car from Germany.
APEV organised Electric Vehicle Workshops
The dates for the Electric Vehicle workshops are as follows:
- Wellington: Nov 22 at the Motor Trade Association board room, Level 2, 79 Taranaki Street
- Christchurch: Nov 28 at the Road Transport Association board room, 41 Carlyle Street
- Auckland: Nov 30 at the Kingsgate Hotel, 92-102 Gladstone Road, Parnell
Workshops starting at 5:30pm will be primarily targeted at auto mechanics and auto electricians, introducing them to the upcoming opportunity in EV conversions.
RSVP to the NZ Clean Energy Centre if you wish to attend any of these workshops.